Thursday, October 16, 2014

Half-Way Freeze!

The half-way freeze is almost upon us! With October 22nd marking the date of the half-way freeze, I am ahead of my mark. I have completed three wildcards as well as the group IT mapping project. Though these projects definitely take a lot of time to accomplish, they weren't as bad as I thought. The Sound of Music is a survey I created using Survey Monkey. This is definitely a good site, but the only downfall is that after ten questions you have to start paying for it. This limited the amount of questions I wanted to ask everyone. I decided to pick the ones I thought were the best and send everyone my survey to complete. I also created a powerpoint for Tattoos around the world and a socrative quiz to go along with it. The last project I created was a trivia game on edcreate. My trivia game was on the Church of Satan. I am not a Satanist by any means, I just enjoy learning about all religions; seeing what each culture believes and how they worship is a very interesting subject to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shane! Nice job!! I love checking out tattoos and finding out about different religions - very cool, very interesting stuff! Jackpot blog! Sounds like you're doing awesome and breezing along this semester. Kudos to you! Keep up the good work! 1/2 way - wahoo!!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete