Friday, September 5, 2014

My First Class as a Graduate Student

I have a long way to go but I'm excited for the journey ahead. My first class was great, minus the technical difficulties on two computers! Not really knowing what was going to come of my first class, I was thoroughly excited to see what we're going to be learning. I want to one day become a professor and my class Instructional Technology in the 21st Century Classroom is going to shed some light on the way I can use technology to create a great learning environment. I'm excited to see what's in store for the rest of the semester!


3 comments:

  1. The journey is long, but I am finding it easier as time goes on because you learn to manage your time and assignments. Also, Blackboard and Blackboard Collaborate are much easier once you have experience with them. What would you like to be a professor of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the journey will be long, but I think it is going to an extremely rewarding one! Especially for you, who wants to move on to be become a professor. I think having this masters will help make your future lecture hall one of the most technologically savvy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am excited to start this journey! I agree, the technical difficulties are no fun but I suppose we will either have to get better at it or used to the unexpected to happen. Looking forward to the semester!

    ReplyDelete