Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving is going well. This will be one of my last posts for this semester. In my last Adult Learning class my partner and I got to facilitate a lesson on the attribute Motivation. This was Knowles' last attribute and one of my personal favorites. I happy to say that I only have two more projects left and then I'm finished. Next week both of my classes will be meeting for some food and drinks. This past Sunday my friends and I went to an awesome concert at the Starland Ballroom. It was an amazing show! My band has opened up for major acts at this location multiple times. Seeing these bands play made me miss the felling iof playing on that big of a stage to that many people. Hopefully we'll get a chance to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment