Friday, November 21, 2014

Almost Done!

This semester is winding down, and while I have had a lot of fun, I can't wait to start a new. This Wednesday, we had our last class for INTC 5001. During this class I got to present my tool time on Photo Peach. I did really enjoy this tool, but there was a lot of things I could see that could have been fixed. During my Adult Learning class we went over the 5th attribute which was Orientation. It is very interesting to see how all of these attributes begin to intertwine with one another. All of these attributes are truly important when looking at how we learn as adults.  I have one more Adult Learning class left in which my partner and I get to facilitate our discussion on the andragogical attribute, Motivation. This is a particularly important one for me and has been throughout my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment